- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role is a key role within the Financial Centre of Excellence (FCoE). This role is responsible for driving global best practice, safeguarding financials, and managing performance of the financial shared services.This role is supporting the Financial Controller and is key for the current and future performance the Dyson financial shared services (FCoE) for general ledger activities.
AccountabilitiesPrimary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day responsibilities for FCoE R2R (Record to Report) functions, including liaising with colleagues in the shared service offices
- Ensuring that service levels are maintained for all R2R functions, and monitored through SLAs.
- Working close with other FCoE tower leads (O2C, P2P and Master Data) to ensure consistency in service levels delivered.
- Act as the conduit between FCoE, regional hubs and local offices when escalation is required.
- Evaluate key areas for transformation, assessing impact and options to proceed
- Successfully delivering optimisation throughout finance operations, ensuring progress is reported to finance management teams.
- Executing any ad-hoc requests in relation to finance change, communication and ways of working.
- Drive reporting improvements on performance and financial positions, through defining and managing a reporting roadmap.
- In collaboration with FCoE teams, track and drive the realisation of benefits from change programmes.
- Implementation of agreed transformational programmes including ensuring FCoE resource and skills are available to execute change.
- Qualified Accountant, min 4 years PQ
- Strong financial control experience
- Proven transformation experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly Motivated to achieve results
- Team player
- Experience managing external stakeholders/relationships
- Available for overseas travel if required
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines