- Singapore - Technology Centre
Finance Manager – Supply Chain Finance IBP
The Finance Manager – Supply Chain Finance IBP partners with Global Demand and Sales Planning, Group Commercial, Corporate FP&A to drive a robust forecast alignment with a seamless integration to the business plan.
From time to time, the incumbent will also work on ad hoc analysis and projects to provide insightful analysis for decision making by the senior management function in Dyson.
This role reports into the Senior Finance Manager, Supply Chain Finance IBP.
About the Role
- Trusted business partner to Chief Revenue Officer, Global Demand and Sales Planning Director, Regional Demand Planning Directors/Managers, Global Planning Head
- Integrate with Category, Sales and Commercial teams, spearhead and develop the Demand Review cadence
- Works with stakeholders to be voice of finance in driving sales pipeline, pricing strategy, product position, translate into financials implication to drive P&L and Cashflow optimization
- Responsible for delivering financial analytics and scenario modelling to support decision making
- Develop governance framework and oversee the control environment relating to profitability and inventory
- Drive transformational projects and portfolio rationalization
- Review of key processes to drive process improvement
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and senior executive partners, acting as a key point of contact for demand risks and opportunities topics
- Qualified degree or equivalent post graduate qualification
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and knowledge in operational and financial KPIs
- Experience in rigorous financial analysis and comfortable with large database
- Ability to understand concepts and ideas quickly and model data in meaningful ways
- Embrace changes and transformation, proven track record in establishing new finance process and governance
- Energetic, engaging, growth mindset, comfortable working in matrix organisation and challenging status quo
- Naturally Inquisitive - comfortable and willing to interrogate existing process and systems
- Proactive in proposing ideas to challenge status quo
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills, in particular the presentation of financial information to non-finance managers and directors
- Assertive and able to influence upwards and across functions
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.