- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleDyson Finance consists of a range of distinct functions and business units, such as Professional (B2B), Tax & Treasury, Indirect Procurement, Internal Audit & Risk, Category Finance, Group Reporting, Systems, RDD, CoE and Markets.
The exposure is incredibly broad, from commercial work business partnering our retail and direct channels, to providing financial control services across the globe; offering support with financial reporting and management accounting, to applying your finance expertise in performance reporting and business acceleration.
All of these teams play their part in driving growth, ensuring that we meet our compliance obligations and safeguarding the future value of Dyson.
As a result of continuous investment and capability growth, we typically look to recruit the following positions and grades:
- Analyst > Senior Analyst > Lead Analyst > Manager > Senior Manager > Head of > FD
- AR and AP, Purchase to Pay, Month End, Payroll, Consumer Payments
- FP&A (Analysts through to Senior Manager)
- Group Reporting (Analyst > Senior Manager)
- Commercial Finance Senior Analyst > Senior Manager
- Regional Finance Accountant > Manager
- Tax / VAT / Treasury Accountant > Manager
- Assistant Category Manager > Manager > Category Head
About youFor the most part we look for candidates to have a recognised finance qualification: ACA, ACCA or CIMA coupled with corporate experience. Positions tend to call for commercial acumen to be able to interpret information and understand key business drivers, and the ability to interpret data and communicate views to senior stakeholders and non-financial teams in a simple and engaging way. We look for a variety of experience including management accounting, accounting, budgeting and forecasting with a proven track record of financial operational and controlling excellence with excellent spreadsheet skills.
The softer skills include a proactive approach with great problem solving ability, be highly motivated to achieve results, have confidence in building relationships and engaging with non non-financial teams. You will need to be an organised self-starter with strong ability to work independently. The key competencies we look for include resilience, communication, adaptability, execution and the ability to work at pace.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Performance related bonus.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Sport centre.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised café and restaurants.
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.