- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
The Group Finance Systems team are primarily responsible for maintaining the Group’s consolidation and reporting system, OneStream, and overseeing the accuracy of SAP finance-related metadata. The Systems Developer will be responsible for delivering enhancements to the OneStream XF platform to ensure the group reporting team and international markets benefit from a best in class finance reporting system.
About The Role
The Finance System Developer will work collaboratively with the finance community, and be equally comfortable working with non-technical users to understand issues/requirements as they are getting hands on with the system to develop effective solutions. The individual will also be required to support the user community, particularly at key reporting times.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Development of new modules and functionality within the OneStream application involving the scoping and designing of solutions, business rule writing and overall Systems project management from inception to implementation.
- Identifying and implementing changes/improvements to the existing OneStream functionality.
- Project managing solutions with key stakeholders
- Taking a hands-on/proactive approach to developing solutions in the system, including the documentation of solutions.
- Support the Systems Team with knowledge transfer and month end activities when required.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- VBScript/VB.Net knowledge essential – coding of business rules will play a large part in this role.
- Good IT Skills (SAP, MS Office)
- Experience with consolidation systems (Desirable) or multi-dimensional finance systems
- Solid accounting skills, diligent and accurate, a Finance background would be helpful but not essential
- Flexible in approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- An aptitude and appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefit the business
- The ability to work to deadlines and deliver on time
- A team player with a positive, ‘will do’ attitude and the ability to be flexible yet have a disciplined approach
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present plans to support business decisions
- Excellent analytical ability with a great attention to detail
- Inquisitive mind with a logical approach to problem solving
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.