- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role:
- Lead the forecast and budgeting cadence for the Canadian/US market
- Own and present the financial reporting and analysis for Canadian/US market
- Coordination and consolidation of financial close process and restatements
- Own monthly forecast process for US and Canada markets including consolidation, reconciliations and upload into onestream.
- Be the expert for the Canadian region for FP&A related activities including month end, financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Provide support to Canadian Senior Manager on finance related activities and help standardize and streamline the forecast/reporting processes
- Identify and analyze key drivers of business performance
- Ensure monthly actuals are accurately accounted for through monthly and quarterly journal entries and assessing results during month end close
- Support Finance Manager in identifying key highlights and assist with presentations
- • Coordination of Americas working capital reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve operational efficiency and cross functional ways of working
- Standardization, maintenance, and consolidation of market financial reporting
- Complete monthly scorecard report and highlight key trends to management
- Set up monthly GSS touchpoint file for the Americas region highlighting monthly profit and volume projections
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting based on the current needs of the business
- Assist with Americas mid to long term financial planning and target setting
- Team with Americas and Global Finance organization to design best practices
- Serve as a trusted finance business partner for the markets as well as with key stakeholders of the business
- Minimum 1-4 years of experience in finance with strong financial analysis experience
- BS/BA required
- Prior experience with a technology or consumer products company is preferred
- Experience with SAP and OneStream strongly preferred
- Ability to cross collaborate with key leaders of the business
- Previous experience managing multiple initiatives and changing priorities
- Ability to understand and highlight insights from data analytics
- Ability to clearly present and communicate complex data analysis
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match and additional discretionary 2% Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Wellness Program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.