- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
At Dyson we believe everything could be better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge. This role is a new headcount under the HK & TW Financial Planning & Analysis Team which supports the local Leadership Team with performance analysis to enable strategic decision making. It also plays a vital role in delivering our commercial target and implementing best practice financial reports and processes under Group’s guidance. As Financial Analyst, you will be working closely with the FP&A Managers and other business stakeholders to deliver accurate, timely and insightful financial reporting and planning for HK and TW businesses.
About the role
Roles and responsibility
· Prepare monthly management reports and consolidations for HK & TW business to ensure all key business deliverables are met
· Conduct P&L variance analysis and provide commentary to stakeholders including HK & TW team, Greater China and HQ
· Participate in the annual budget and monthly LE forecast process to ensure timely and accurate submission
· Responsible for the logistics and overheads planning and tracking process, as well developing relevant reports and analysis
· Liaise with budget owners to deliver accurate monthly profit landing projection, particularly on promotional costs and BBI accruals at month-end
· Support FP&A Manager on partnering with Sales & Marketing on business performance, marketing spends and other ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions
· Participate in business and process/system improvement projects to increase efficiency, enhance information for detailed analytics, and strengthen governance & controls
· Other financial ad-hoc tasks
Skills / Experience Required
· Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, with 3-4 years relevant working experience.
· Professional qualifications in HKICPA or other equivalent qualifications (Passed finalist will also be considered)
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details with great accuracy
· Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and self-contributor, who is independent and results-driven in a fast-paced work environment
· Flexible and proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Proficient in Excel and PPT. Previous experience in SAP, OneStream and BI systems is a plus
· Proactive in driving improvements
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.