- TRY competitive
- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleFinancial Control
- Production of monthly statutory accounts, including commentary and analysis of previous month and other reports as required.
- Work together with the outsourced Accountants on statutory reporting and ensure good cooperation is demonstrated.
- Preparation and submission of all tax declarations and documentation in line with local legislation and calendar.
- Tracking of Transfer Pricing application according to Corporate requirements, instructions and policies.
- Assess and renew COGS annually and maintenance of pricing guidance
- Liaison with auditors, close out of year-end activities and production statutory accounts.
- Liaison with solicitors, ensuring all statutory returns and filings are made timely and accurately.
- Responsible for promoting and advocating financial control across the business. Produce, maintain and monitor compliance of financial control policies and processes.
- Oversee and maintain strong financial controls across the business including monthly customer balance reconciliations, segregation of activities, payment, and banking controls etc.
- Consider and mitigate financial risks including fraud, financial crime and ensure that risks and controls are documented.
- Work with the IT and the Operations excellence team to develop improvements to the system and its output.
- Ensure that appropriate controls are embedded, and review mechanisms are in place.
- Ensure the maintenance of strong, efficient accounts payable processes, all Vendor payments are on time.
- Support local market on new vendor creation process
- Ensure PO compliance is met within the business.
- Represent Finance in operational projects
- Monitoring of cash flow and liaison with local banks to ensure optimization of conditions
- Participation in monthly treasury cash forecast
- Optimisation of Working Capital, DSO’s through pro-active cash collection and monitor DIO to keep stock level at optimum and related reporting.
- Capex management
- AR management through effective Credit limit control for every Customer
- Management of all legal issues together with HQ Legal Affairs Dpt.
- Local Legislation watch
- Work together on HR matters with HRBP, deliver requested information/reports when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business field (Economics’, Business Administration)
- Min 3 years Big 4 experience (Tax, Accounting Services)
- Min 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Advanced Fluent in English is mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Excellent communication skills and an effective team player.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills and dedication to achieving deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters in a professional manner.
- Flexible and willingness to work in a small team, fast-moving environment.
- Confident problem solver who will seek innovative solutions when needed.
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.