- India - Gurgaon Office
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. This is a key role to provide the operational excellence in DBS Centre, driving the process improvements and automation in Finance Services. Our goal is to be the trusted and preferred partner with the Business. We act at the forefront when it comes to deploying technology to design scalable solutions. We are competent and passionate about work – highly resilient to challenges.
About The Role
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Compiling regular financial reports (incl.: Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow) required by business executives.
- Ensure Dyson financials are prepared in line with application of accounting policies and guidelines.
- Perform accurate and timely period end close activities for the Markets assigned.
- Prepare accurate balance sheet reconciliations in line with deadlines, drive the resolution for the aged/unexplained items.
- Support the preparation of monthly cash flow forecast in line with Group guidance and in line with deadlines.
- Support the preparation of annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submission.
- Support the year end activities.
- Support the internal and external audit process.
- Perform internal controls activities to ensure compliance.
- Provide data analysis and explanation for the month end P&L meetings.
- Establish understanding of performance drivers for the month and follow up as required, investigating all variances and issues.
- Ensure knowledge of markets both from a control and commercial stand point are maintained.
- Oversees all accounting functions and streamline the teams to escalate all important operational and financial risks.
- Be Business Partner for Market, Group Finance, Group Treasury, Group Tax, Global Process Owners and DBS Functions. Drive collaboration to achieve operational excellence.
- Fulfil any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the Financial Control Manager.
- Drive the improvements and participate in the projects according to the assignment by the Financial Control Manager.
The Financial Controller is expected on HOW:
- Accounting expertise and independency in the resolution of issues, providing solutions proposal,
- Presenting pro can do attitude and improvement mindset,
- Being Team Player
- Being Agile and Change Driver
- Being cooperative in the multicultural environment
- University degree (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- CIMA/ACCA, will be an asset.
- CA qualification, a must.
- 5 -7 years’ experience in the area of RTR/Controlling/Reporting in the international organisation.
- Knowledge of SAP and Blackline; lean six sigma qualification is a plus.
- Fluency in English and clear and concise communication style.
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and inquisitive.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.