- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Mexico City - Mexico
The mission of this function is to identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company revenue profit target. To support Finance and Operations areas in processes and KPI implementation together with identification of cost and margin optimization projects. To support the Sales and Marketing departments in maximizing value of existing customers, in the campaign target setting process and measuring the impact of campaigns and reporting to leadership team.
The people at Dyson are encouraged to think differently, challenge the conventional and not be afraid of making mistakes. We are creative, collaborative, practical and enthusiastic, but above all passionate about what we do.
As a Financial Planning Sr. Analyst for Dyson Mexico you’ll be responsible for implementing, defining, analyzing and reporting on KPIs and specific information across areas (Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing). You’ll need to work on continuous improvement, always looking for projects on margin and cost optimization.
You must also:
- LE scenarios analysis.
- Gross Margin optimization projects identification.
- Cost optimization projects identification.
- Providing analysis and challenging commercial areas for price strategy.
- Commercial KPIs.
- Commercial initiatives and promo calendar analysis (including post-mortem and data base creation).
- Gross Margin Analysis.
- Profitability by category.
- Profitability by customer.
- Sell Out by customer by SKU.
- Financials and profitability by City.
- Define, analyze and report on commercial information:
- Responsible for consolidating and reporting month end comments and analysis.
- KPIs implementation, analysis and reporting for finance and operations.
- KPIs definition for finance and Operations.
- Process definition and follow up for finance and operations.
The Financial Planning
Sr. Analyst should be an experienced professional with strong analytical
skills. That adapts and learns fast, able to stand alone. With significant
business and numerical acumen that allows the person to understand, analyze,
challenge and present information at all levels of the organization, with the
main internal customers being the members of the leadership team.
The position requires:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Financial Planning, Sales Finance or Business Partner positions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and Mathematics or related.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal skills - communicate at all levels of business.
- Advanced Management of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- English proficiency.
- Experience in working with international companies.
BenefitsDyson Mexico monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you will also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.