- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations, and for delivering an excellent guest experience in our newly designed Roundhouse. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to excel at our delivery of service in this unique new operation. Progressing sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Dyson HQ is home to over 4,000 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award winning campus currently has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightening jets- one of which hangs from the ceiling of our Lightening café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
We are now expanding our catering offering to include an exciting and uniquely designed building fondly named The Roundhouse. This is no ordinary on-site café. The Roundhouse will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.
The Dyson catering team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite receive high class service on a daily basis. The department is led by our Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent menu for everyone to enjoy.
The Roundhouse will offer a selection of teas and coffees to compliment a bespoke menu in our café and a fully operational bar stocked with local products.
•Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
•Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
•Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
•Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
•Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
•Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
•Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
•Comply with all health and safety regulations & Licensing Laws•Provide Weekly updates and monthly operational reports
- · Be a valid Personal Licence Holder
- · Proven food and beverage management experience.
- · Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, POS)
- · Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- · Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- · Communication and leadership skills
- · Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- · Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- · Guest-oriented and service-minded
- · Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field would be an advantage.
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.