- China - Shanghai Office
Drive FP&A standardization
- Build GC standardized financial review process and templates, conduct regular reviews on markets/financials/operating models.
- Develop financial modelling to cultivate GC business picture and assess business trend at Region level.
- Follow calendar of GC Annual Budget, Quarterly forecast and LE to consolidate GC financials, deep dive on variance analysis, and provide business insights.
- Closely work with HKTW Finance team in reviewing actual and fcst, including revenue, DDU, promotion, gross margin, BBI, overheads etc.
- Support HKTW Finance team on providing analytical data for various business reviews, monthly forecast, quarterly outlook, RPM meeting etc.
- Identify risks and opportunities in daily operation, drive the action plans across cross-functional teams.
- Act as key Finance business partner in company projects, provide finance expertise to support the projects.
Business Analysis across GC
- Establish evaluation mechanism, assess the ROI on business plans like BBI investment, Promotion efficiency, new store and NPD post-evaluation etc.
- Develop multiple reports together with Group FP&A team, provide insights on profitability improvement.
- Other ad-hoc jobs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to set targets, develop plans, conduct analysis, measure solutions, and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Create models, conduct deep-dive research and evaluation on actual performance against targets, provide analysis and insights to support decision-making.
- Provide fruitful suggestions to cross-functional teams on reports, systems, and workflows.
Skills / Experience Required
- Extensive experiences in financial planning and analysis, modelling, budgeting and business planning, 8 years working experiences above.
- Strong analytical skills, thrive in a fast-paced working environment, be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent cross-functional communication and solid skills on Excel, PPT, ability to present to cross function teams and senior leaders.
- Retail/FMCG/Internet industry experiences preferred.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.