- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Retail Sales
- Tyson's Corner, VA, USA
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the roleAs a Lead Expert for Dyson Retail, you will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
This role is a full-time opportunity with a competitive hourly rate plus opportunity for a monthly bonus incentive and a one-time clothing allowance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving key metrics during shift including store sales, conversion and demonstrations
- Coaching and training experts and peers
- Embracing the Dyson Guest Experience model and consistently provide that experience to our guests
- Perform product demos and explain product features to customers
- Collaborating with store management to organize marketing and promotional campaigns and to coordinate activities
- Ensuring that all Experts adhere to corporate processes and safety standards
- Carrying keys and alarm codes; opening and closing the store, disarming and arming alarm system
- Overseeing cleaning, maintenance, and deliveries staff outside of regular business hours
- Taking an active role in daily operations and supervise daily procedures
- Handling managerial tasks when the general and assistant managers are unavailable
- Managing bank deposits, balance point of sale drawers and safe
- Checking and responding to email and phone messages
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required, with 1 year in a leadership role
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35 lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- HS Diploma or GED required
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.