- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Mexico City - Mexico
As a General Accountant for Dyson Mexico, you’ll be responsible for all activities related to month end closing reporting with SAT; making sure all the requirements are fulfilled. You’ll also have to work as the point of contact for UK team across different areas, including: Accounting, treasury, accounts payable, accounts receivable; making sure all information is shared and reconciled in both Mexico and UK systems. And finally review, follow up and ensure all tax related activities are calculated and reported correctly by PwC.
You must also:
- Perform Ad hoc SAT requisitions.
- Be responsible for Dyson UK and Mexico accounting reconciliation.
- Register in Registro Federal de contribuyentes (RFC).
- Expedite of electronic signature (FIEL) in SAT portal.
- Access to local tributary mailbox to send monthly electronic accounting and receive any fiscal requirements.
- Expedition of Digital stamps .cer and .key documents to stamp electronic invoices, complementos de pago and other electronic documents (credit notes, invoice cancellation, etc.)
- Review and follow up with PwC for monthly statements and tax payments due on the 17th of every month.
- Income tax (ISR).
- Value added tax (IVA).
- Withholding taxes.
- Issue Withholding tax documents (constancias de retenciones) to employees and those third parties to whom the company has withheld ISR or IVA or IEPS.
- IEPS (Special tax over products and services).
- Monthly Informative declaration of retained VAT or IRS (third parties detailed).
- Review and provide information needed by PwC for annual tax returns
- DIOT (Informative statement of operations with third parties).
- File a Monthly electronic statement through SAT software including name, RFC, amount and VAT of monthly transactions.
- DIM (Declaracion informativa multiple)
- Financing from foreign third parties
- Investments on territories with preferment tax regimes
- Operations with foreign related parties
- Escrow operations
- All statements must be done through SAT’s official layout that includes 11 fields such as:
- Type of related party
- Transaction code (SAT)
- Amount of the transactions
- Amount deducted from operation
- Issue a Balance Sheet Report and detailed inventory of existent products (annually).
- Declare to SAT all loans and contributions for future capital increases in cash that are above $600,000.00 MXN within the next 15 days of receiving such amount through the corresponding electronic format.
- Electronic accounting with reports in XML through SATs web portal
- Chart of accounts linked with SAT’s COA
- Trial balance – monthly delivery through tributary mailbox and electronic signature (FIEL)
- Journals and supporting documents available (upon express request of SAT)
- Generate electronic billing documents for all commercial transactions with local requirements.
- Issue a “complemento de pago” to third parties (customers) every time they make a payment to the Company, except when payment terms (in electronic billing) is set to immediate payment and in one installment.
- ISSIF (information of fiscal situation)
- Update of Company’s changes in
- New commercial offices (additional address)
- New commercial activities
- Closing of commercial offices
- Change in business’ name
- Cancellation of RFC due to cessation of operations or joint ventures
- Proof of residency
- Address verification and confirmation
SkillsThe General Accountant should be an experienced accountant who adapts seamlessly to constantly evolving accounting processes and technology; needs to be skilled in regulatory reporting, general operations and tax accounting; adept at supplying quick responses to inquiries and accounting questions. Needs to have significant in Mexican regulations and requirements. Also strong communication skills in both English and Spanish are required.
The position requires:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in accounting positions.
- Wide knowledge of Mexican regulations.
- Experience working with SAT portal and reports.
- Knowledge of Mexican Tax Laws and Regulations.
- Written and verbal skills - communicate at all levels of business.
- Advanced Management of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- English proficiency.
- Desirable experience in working with international companies.
Dyson Mexico monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you will also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.