- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleAs part of the Global Centre of Excellence for Forecast & Demand Management, the Senior Demand Planning Analyst will drive the data analytics of the global planning data. Supported by the planning systems, he/she will focus on demand trends, range patterns, SKU patterns and product cannibalisation to improve the predictability of the business. This person supports key business decisions in regards to Demand Forecasting, New Product Launch Planning, Range Planning and SKU mix optimisation. The position will be reporting directly to the Global Lead of Demand and Inventory Management.
- Responsible for sales forecasting based on statistical time series models for various Markets
- Creating demand models based on business insights research & sales analysis
- Partner with Commercial on quantitative patterns of promotions, seasonality and events
- Partner with Finance on establishing an integrated financial business forecasting
- Integrate demand signals and their quantitative effect on the overall sales forecast
- Determine and implement external influencers into a holistic forecasting model using ML
- Develop reports for forecast related activities
- Develop and conduct training sessions for Demand Planners in the Markets
- Continuously improve the way of working, both from a process and a system perspective
About youThis role requires someone who is an expert in forecasting and who can translate this expertise into understandable language for all stakeholders, act as a first point of contact for the Markets on anything forecasting related and has a passion for Continuous Improvement.
- A proven track record with at least 3-5 years of relevant analytics work
- Strong Academic record: Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics, Computer science, Operational research or related field.
- Strong knowledge in statistical modelling whereby experience in machine learning will be a plus.
- Ability to translate sales data to understandable trends and market patterns.
- Understanding and working knowledge of supply chain planning would be a plus.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.