- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
We are hiring a Global Digital Marketing Analyst to join our growing Dyson B2B Professional team, working out of the Malmesbury office, and reporting directly to the Senior Global Acquisition and Engagement Manager. This role is a key strategic priority for the Dyson B2B Professional channel as we continue to roll out new digital systems globally, giving us sources of richer data for insight.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
As our Global Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for performing detailed digital analysis, documenting findings, proposing recommendations to digital campaigns and web changes, as well as leading on digital attribution projects to give us a better picture of channel return on advertising spend (ROAS).
You will work across several digital data sources (e.g., Salesforce, Google Analytics, SA360, and Adobe Analytics) to produce performance reporting and optimisation recommendations, and you will produce reports, dashboards and insights using our data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker and Google Data Studio). You will take the lead on digital attribution and platform integration projects (e.g., Google Big Query).
You will provide support on our paid media activity across search, social and programmatic by making data-led recommendations, working closely with various stakeholders to monitor and improve landing page and purchase path conversion rates, producing deep dive analysis around key projects and campaigns, analysing sales funnels and customer intent.
Through the identification of performance gaps in our web estate, you will make suggestions to improve conversion rate, working closely with digital teams on the creation and implementation of new landing pages and updates, using data points to enhance our understanding of B2B Professional segments and how to target them. You will be expected to monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (e.g., digital, marketing, statistics) or related work experience
- Exceptionally analytical, a conceptual thinker, with the ability to provide clear actionable insights
- Knowledge and experience creating reports and presentations, in analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads and Adobe Analytics), and ideally visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker or Google Data Studio)
- An understanding of sales conversion funnels, reporting platforms and integrations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- A willingness to learn about, and report on, new marketing channels
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.