- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Global Digital Media Team work cross-functional with most all commercial and channel teams. We also work with our regional CoEs to create best-in-class media strategies and support 25+ Global in-market media teams.There will be potential to make a real impression in this role, with visibility across all levels of the business as we enter an exciting period of rapid growth to support the business focus towards Dyson Direct.
About the roleThe Global Digital Media Lead is responsible for creating and ensure roll-out global full funnel digital strategies and channel best practices. The role is responsible for using data and performance tracking, markets insights and content marketing insights to create digital best practices and channel buying strategies to help grow the business through strategic media activities focused on brand, top of mind awareness, mid-funnel consideration and owner loyalty KPIs.
- Responsible for the creation of standardised global digital media strategies for full funnel activities and innovative product activations across established and emerging platforms
- Manage global views, in conjunction with our CoEs and Markets, on delivery of our Digital Maturity Framework, ensuring all projects are run to a high standard and timely manner.
- Responsible for creating best practice guidance and frameworks to markets to enhance their digital maturity
- Support the Global Digital Media Team in the rollout of a daily global optimisation framework
- Partnering with the Global Head of Digital in the ongoing evolution of the Dyson Media Reporting Suite
- Support the Digital Media Insights Manager in the monitoring of digital results and analysing key metrics to generate growth and incremental revenue, brand preference, loyalty and digital activations on behalf of markets
- Support the drive towards a true global Digital Media Test and Learn culture by partnering with local and regional teams to plan and execute digital media experiments that demonstrate value back to Dyson
- Gaining in depth knowledge of market differences, audiences, targeting and user behaviour to drive continual growth and optimisation.
- Help manage partner projects in conjunction with the Head of Digital and Head of Planning
- Exploring new and emerging media platforms and opportunities as well as advertising tools and products
- Strong experience either working in or with brands with large digital media investment
- Familarity with audience management from creation through to media activation
- Curious and proactive mindset that will dig into challenges as they come up
- Problem solving ability to analyse data and draw insights that will effect change
- Organized, with experience managing multiple projects with timelines and project plans
- Experience in analytics with exposure to paid media
- Passionate for and in tune with the latest digital media trends
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Familiarity with Google Tech stack (Google Analytics, DV360, SA360) would be benefitial but not required
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.