- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The Global Logistics team and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex Supply Chain operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements
About the role
Reporting to the Global Head of Planning, the Global Market Planning Manager will oversee the end to end supply chain planning (both demand and supply planning) to optimize the supply chain in regards to forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory across the Dyson operations network. This role will work closely with Dyson manufacturing, Markets and operations functions globally.
- Leading the Integrated Business Planning process across market sales planning and supply planning teams.
- Manage end to end supply chain planning across categories, to align with market demands.
- Implement the supply chain planning strategy for the organization and improve mechanisms needed to create solutions and inventory build plans to handle forecast demand plan.
- Execute tactical business decisions in close cooperation with the regions and manufacturing organization regarding supply allocation, inventory targets and order fulfilment.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of demand/supply plans in terms of accuracy, timeliness, coordination and communication, accomplished through facilitation and alignment with the Global IBP process.
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 8 years’ experience in a supply chain planning function.
- Background in demand and supply planning in consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- IBP knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.