- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Global People Change & Communications Manager will join the people Strategy and Transformation team, working alongside the People team and the business globally to manage the delivery of our People transformation initiatives to ensure that they are successfully implemented across all of our global populations, as well as seamlessly flow into business-as-usual activity.
About the rolec.10 Month Fixed Term Contract based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire.
As a Change and Communications Manager, you will lead the change work-stream for our People transformation initiatives. The role will require you to build effective relationships both within the People team and across the wider business.
The role will be required to utilise existing Dyson Change processes, tools and techniques to manage the people-side of change to achieve the required business outcomes on time and to budget. Included within the scope will be change planning, stakeholder management, organisation design, communications and training, in addition to creating and managing a Change network to embed the changes.
- Act as the change manager, working alongside all initiatives to deliver effective change to the business
- Create and execute a comprehensive change plan
- Identification and management of change-related risks, issues and dependencies
- Deliver global and local change impact assessments
- Identify, train, manage and coach regional and functional change leads
- Foster effective relationships by working collaboratively with key global and local stakeholders, providing expert advice and guidance
- Manage global stakeholder groups effectively, preparing materials and updates and ensuring all escalation points are managed effectively
- Work with the internal communications team to create, manage and execute the engagement and communication plan for the programme
- Develop global communications that deliver the key messages in the most effective manner
- Work alongside external partners as required to deliver effective change
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to assess learning needs, create learning plans and organize the delivery of any required training
- Track training effectiveness, including evaluating the training and performance support materials, and take remedial action where required
- Implement change measurement activities and utilise the Change network to monitor success of the change initiatives
- Provide expertise in the area of change management, acting as the ‘go to person’ for other team members through knowledge sharing and advice
- Extensive experience of designing and implementing complex change programmes
- Previous experience of HR transformation and working with senior HR stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage relationships globally across the people team and the business.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and highly effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project with multiple stakeholder groups including executive level stakeholders and work-streams
- Experience of working globally with a proven ability of delivering change projects in different cultures and geographies
- Strong project management and business planning experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions and ability to articulate the impact of people change on the business
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Self-starter who drives things to a logical conclusion
- Comfortable challenging the status quo with a positive and "can do" attitude
- Basic understanding of current employment law, HR operational best practice and data protection legislation is preferred
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.