- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
We are hiring a Global Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Manager to join our growing Dyson B2B Professional team, working out of the Malmesbury office and reporting directly to the Senior Global Acquisition and Engagement Manager. This role is a key strategic priority as we look to begin the next phase of our ambitious growth plans for the B2B Professional channel.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
As our Global PPC Manager, you will be responsible for managing all PPC activity globally for the B2B Professional division and optimising landing page conversion rates.
You will manage the PPC spend for B2B Professional accounts across the globe, maximising account efficiencies and ultimately return on advertising spend (ROAS), identifying new opportunities to improve performance. Through continual testing and optimising to improve campaign performance, and testing and implementing new bidding strategies, you will enhance the customer journey and optimise landing page conversion rates.
You will contribute to the development and creation of new landing pages, assist with A/B testing different assets and landing pages to improve performance, and work closely with key stakeholders across various geographical locations, along with internal analysts, to optimise digital performance across various digital channels, acting as the main point of contact for all PPC activity.
You will be responsible for large-scale budget management and forecasting, provide reports and insights for stakeholders, analyse sales funnels and customer intent, analyse sales funnels and customer intent, manage agencies, and provide ongoing training and support for PPC
- Experience of managing large-scale PPC accounts ideally with budgets in the millions
- Deep knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and SA360, and ideally experience with tracking tools (e.g., Tag Manager)
- Experience of using visualisation tools such as Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, and Looker
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent understanding of optimising sales conversion funnels
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, constantly seeking ways to innovate and improve performance, with excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair-salon, lifestyle assist (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, on-site physio and GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.