- Information Technology
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
The Global Retail Product Owner is a key position supporting the Product Manager with Retail IT responsibilities, working between Dyson Demo and IT to contribute to the delivery of both Direct Retail and IT projects whilst working on the long-term Dyson Retail strategy.
You will be working on the delivery of the roadmap for some of our key accounts, including our strategy around Retail Logistics and Omni-Channel processes. You will be fundamental in the successful delivery of Retail within Dysons wider journey to become an omni-channel retailer.
- Support Group Retail with ad-hoc system, data, and process analysis using tools like Signavio/Visio, Tableau and Looker
- Collect and prepare information and data ready for project update presentations
- Deliver reporting requests and dashboard enhancements according to business priority, within the agreed timeline, user expectation and Retail Data functions roadmap
- Collaborate with IT Application Services to define and prioritise requirements for future enhancements
- As the Retail point of contact, work with the Global Supply Chain team on the delivery of the Supply Chain transformation.
- Explore and evaluate possibilities of deploying different Omni-Channel functionality.
- Cultivate internal relation with key stakeholders.
- Look for continuous enhancement opportunities in the business
- Support the functional delivery of key Logistical processes, such as stock management.
Key Skills / Experience
Preferably a Degree in Science majoring in bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Management/Economics or Engineering.
- Minimal 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Experience of working in an agile or waterfall delivery team
- SAP ECC or S/4 HANA knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using Product Management software such as Jira and Confluence
- Problem solver and ability to spot areas for improvements
- Organised, delivery focused and comfortable working on own initiative
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Experience in developing information requirements and taking a project from conceptualization to implementation
- Experience in creating, executing, and documenting project-based Business Test cases and results.
- Basic knowledge of Retail Industry and business process
- Experiences in Logistics and Omni-Channel processes.
- Ability to speak with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse types of audiences (management, users, vendors, technical staff) in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Singaporeans and PRs highly preferred
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.