- Planning and Retail Operations
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson is on a journey to optimise its retail distribution and deliver a premium and consistent retail experience to every shopper at every touchpoint across their path to purchase journey. Our role is to excite customers and bring them to our retail spaces, after which we can showcase the Dyson technology in a retail setting that delights and encourages them to get hands on with our products. In physical retail we have more than 800 doors worldwide.
With an estate of this size that continues to grow, operational efficiency and excellence is paramount, not only to our customer and staff experience, but to our long-term profitability.
The Retail Operations Manager will support the Senior Retail Operations Manager as the lead contact for each market on how to optimally operate the stores. The successful candidate will work with cross functional stakeholders including IT, Security, Procurement, Logistics and H&S and our EMEA, APAC, Americas and Gr China markets.
About the Role
- Drive operations excellence across markets and operational compliance. Focus areas include risk management, physical security, cash controls & banking, H&S, inventory management, audit readiness, IT infrastructure, collection of retail metrics.
- Cascade top-down operational best practice into markets, ensuring market applicability and relevance; at the same time champion the voices of the markets
- Create, define and refine operational processes for the markets; build and streamline the library of guidelines, programs and available SOPs for each market
- Promote a process driven culture aiming to make all stores compliant with standards like PCI DSS and conduct internal audits, business continuity plans and H&S risk assessments. Work on systems to monitor and track the highest of retail standards in the Dyson stores
- Orchestrate with stakeholders to build an overview of all in-store supports to markets and support the markets with the rollout of new store collateral and tools
- Implement services compliantly that optimise the shopper experience, engagement and conversion e.g. next day delivery, collection from store, virtual queuing.
- Be the first line of support: this includes training of store teams on operational procedures, compliance mechanisms and the roll out of new store services but also assistance on store hardware, H&S and other business critical functions.
- +5 years store operations or store management experience in for a similarly dynamic, international and complex organization.
- Strong understanding of IT systems & payment processes.
- Comprehensive understanding of premium retail experience and evolving shopper expectations.
- Demonstrable experience implementing large scale change / transformational projects.
- Experience communicating across boundaries and working in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent communicator with clinical written and verbal presentation skills. Digitally savvy.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.