- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Are you a passionate data/insight analyst with an interest in applying data to help commercial and product/design teams make informed decisions?
Are you looking for a challenging role within an exciting and fast-paced technology company?
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories.
Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard-earned Reputation. And every contact with our public contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
Function Overview and Responsibilities
Our social media strategy focuses on delivering our ‘bought not sold’ mentality to the world. With a focus on storytelling, integrating paid, owned, earned and commerce and creating a community of advocates.
We need a Global Social Media Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into actions. The perfect candidate will live and breathe data, with a passion in finding patterns and correlation in the tiniest places and will have bright ideas of how to turn those correlations into actionable insights for Dyson.
The Global Social Media Analyst will:
- Own and support the delivery of Dyson’s social measurement framework, drive campaign and program development through social insights.
- Synthesise social media and web data into meaningful insights and clearly communicate complex findings.
- Use social listening data to conduct research on topics such as brand affinity, audience trends and opportunities.
- Will work with stakeholders across the business and will lead on the gathering and consolidating of social data to build compelling social media listening, performance reports and identifying actional insights that act as the foundation to campaign briefs.
- Curate data natively from social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok) and perform analysis. Knowledge of other social media and data sites to include Snapchat, LINE, Kakao, Google Analytics is a plus.
- Work with our vendors to develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other measurement frameworks that effectively deliver insights across the business
- Optimizing keyword queries and dashboards on an ongoing basis to support social listening needs.
- Respond quickly and nimbly to ad hoc requests to support functions across the business including communications, direct, customer service and commercial
- Supporting the team with training and development
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
What You Need To Succeed
- Proven working experience in social listening and analytics (5 years)
- Technical expertise and experience using social media analytics tools and software (e.g. Hootsuite, SocialBakers, Sprout, with a preference for Sprinklr.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly.
- Experience in analysing datasets in Excel or Tableau (e.g., Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.