- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Our Cyber Security team
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption. We invest new cyber security capabilities and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
The Cyber Defence Center (CDC) are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre (CFC) capabilities. They ensure Cyber Security incidents are managed timely and efficiently across all our global locations. Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) will be leading the success of CFC in delivering Threat Intelligence led Cyber Security capabilities, to ensure we are active in identifying threats to Dyson’s business before it materializes to keep our secrets secret.
About the Role
You'll be a part of our 24x7 Cyber Fusion Center, a global team with presence in USA, UK and SG.
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead, the major focus is to assist with planning the roadmap, capabilities and services, responsible for building, handover (operational threat intelligence services to CDC), operate (strategic threat intelligence) and govern cyber threat intelligence services while supporting our partners with tactical analysis, to achieve CFC objectives. In addition, help progress CDC investigations against cyber aggressors, collaborate and perform cyber threat hunting to sniff out highly sophisticated cyber threats.
This role will be very exciting in providing continuous learning opportunities (i.e. convergence of IT, OT and IoT) in latest technology platforms and equally challenging to capture “indication and warning” threat signals. Our Global Cyber Security programme is anchored around Cyber Threat Intelligence led Cyber Security; you will make great impact to the business.
You are the defenders of the Dyson network, the guardians of our secrets.
Experience and Accountabilities
Our Cyber Threat Intelligence team is tasked to support and enhance Dyson security posture by providing situational awareness thorough understanding of the cyber threat landscape through the delivery of timely and actionable threat intelligence that is relevant to Dyson. By combining technical expertise with a thorough understanding of the geopolitical and strategic landscape, playing a supporting role in Threat Hunting, the team ensures depth and breadth of coverage of cyber threats and events, and contextualizes them (the “so what”, connecting the dots, etc) to drive forward planning for the leadership teams in Global Cyber Security.
The Lead for this role is a senior member of our Cyber Threat Intelligence team, with in-depth knowledge on the cyber threat landscape, including threat actors, their attack tactics, techniques and procedures with major focus on “indication and warning” (proactive) methodology through intelligence and hunting. Supported by our partners delivering day-to-day intelligence services, you will functionally lead threat intelligence topics globally in Dyson, focusing on high-valued responsibilities and acting as the subject matter expert on any threat intelligence matters globally.
To be a Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead at Dyson, we would like candidates to demonstrate experience in:
- Leading the Cyber Threat Intelligence topics and projects, ensure intelligence capabilities being planned, build and handed over are timely and relevant to the ever changing threat landscape.
- Provide an oversight governance in ensuring our partners are providing quality delivery and develop, maintain and periodically validate the cyber threat intelligence SOPs and runbooks.
- Work with our partners to drive process and documentation improvement in threat intelligence, triage and escalation procedures.
- Collecting information and conducting analysis to develop intelligence to continuously mature “indication and warning” capability.
- Enrich with contextual information and produce finished intelligence to define Dyson strategic threat intel products, in a pre-defined timeframe (yearly, half-yearly, etc.) with relevance to Dyson, for key stakeholders’ consumption.
- Correlate intelligence to develop deeper understanding of tracked threat activity to influence investments in protection and detection controls (i.e. delivering business justification for new use-cases).
- Be part of a wider team and support threat hunting duties.
- Regularly collaborate with CDC, DFIR and other supporting functions to respond to incidents and aid in investigations.
- Maintain strategic relationship with local and federal government agencies as well as industry organizations to establish information sharing capabilities
We are looking for team members with an exceptional track-record of delivering security to a range of business types and sizes. You’ll bring the following:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within an intelligence function.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of management or team lead experience of cyber security teams(preferred).
- Working together with the manager, be willing to coach and/or mentor analyst joining the team.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to communicate findings and recommendations to different audiences and stakeholders.
- Experience conducting intelligence investigations and familiarity with investigative tools.
- Experience in establishing and maintain intelligence lifecycle.
- Proven track record of MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model and able to develop threat models based on the frameworks.
- Experience in use of cyber security products such as threat intelligence platforms, cloud security, endpoint security and open source products such as Shodan, Virus total, etc.
Our culture is unique. It's not easy or comfortable. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change – it could be for you.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.