- Product Design
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Graphics Team is responsible for all Graphics and Packaging that is used in the manufacturing of Dyson products. The operation is split between the UK and Malaysia. The UK plays a strategic role in delivering these items, and the Malaysia team play a tactical part. Together they deliver effective, cutting edge solutions to Dyson’s graphics and Packaging.
About the role
- Responsible for providing operational and/or technical support across a range of core operational activities across the engineering lifecycle, working with a limited degree of supervision.
- This role is to administer the management of the Teamcenter PLM system thru Change Request, Deviation Requests, part number /engineering drawing control, ensure all approval samples approved thru ISIR procedure & new product launch readiness for graphics & packaging material.
- Manage ISIR samples. ISIR checks, distributing ISIR samples from across the supplier/CM.
- Execute all G&P CRs authorized as planned as per standard agreed leadtime before AFP BOM CR.
- Ensure the related CRs implement and deliver per committed timeline as requested either in SEA production or market. Key person of the impact to the CR implementation or delivery leadtime.
- To assist CM executive / G&P line manager on project delivery, i.e supporting role for counterparts in the UK / SEA Graphics & Packaging to attend projects delivery meetings in SEA , to be liaison on high profile/urgent project CR or DR request within short time frame and able to communicate the progress to CM or RDD Project Manager on daily basis or thru a scheduled catch up.
- Degree or above (design or engineering preferable)
- Able to use UG to prepare CAD & drawings but not essential.
- Working experience in the related engineering/manufacturing field at least 2 years.
- Adapt to fast-paced changes
- Accountable & able to work independently
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.