- Operational Engineering
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have c. 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Engineering families!
About the role
- Raising studio brief & arrange for art working time plan based on the deadline with either MY or UK Studio team.
- Ensure all artworks approved on the given timing & released to CR engineer for Change Request progress.
- Manage inputs from other stakeholders locally & internationally for content implementation on artwork.
- Participate in planning & cross-functional meeting locally & internationally for matters pertaining Graphic & Packaging.
- Prepare PLGM Sheets, get it approved and pass over to PSA(s) as part of Dyson's manufacturing procedure before SOP.
- Attend buy-off Golden Sample procedure prior to SOP for All models and ensuring that graphic parts to be used on production are correct and as per PLGM Sheets.
- Escalates or arrange for investigations for any discrepancies found to related parties (if any) prior to SOP.
- Application skills - Microsoft Office
- Application knowledge - Adobe CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-design, Adobe Acrobat
- Project Management skills
- Communication, Planning/scheduling skills
- Product knowledge
- Risk assessment & management
- Strong experiences with graphics & packaging processes, with the ability to recommend & formulate best practices that will best suit Dyson environment is an advantage.
- Experience in managing artwork/design with multi-lingual
- Able to work in a team locally & remotely.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses.
Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops.
A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
All benefits are accessible from day 1
HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.