The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have c. 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Engineering families!
About the role
• Responsible for providing operational and/or technical support across a range of core
operational activities across the engineering lifecycle, working with a limited degree of supervision.
• This role is to administer the management of the Teamcenter PLM system thru Change Request, Deviation Requests, part number /engineering drawing control, ensure all approval sample approved thru ISIR procedure & new product launch readiness for graphics & packaging material.
• Being the person to manage ISIR samples. ISIR checks, distributing ISIR samples from across the supplier/CM.
• Execute all G&P CRs authorize as plan as per standard agreed leadtime before authorization BOM CR.
• Ensure the related CRs to implement and delivery per committed timeline as requested either in SEA production or market. Key person s of the impact to the CR implementation or delivery leadtime.
• Responsible to support on project delivery, i.e supporting role for counterparts in the UK / SEA Graphics & Packaging to attend projects delivery meetings in SEA , to be liaison on high profile/urgent project CR or DR request within short time frame and able to communicate the progress to contract manufacturers or RDD Project Manager on daily basis or thru a scheduled catch up.
• Application skills - Microsoft Office
• Application knowledge - Adobe CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-design, Adobe Acrobat
• Project Management skills
• Communication, Planning/scheduling skills
• Product knowledge
• Risk assessment & management
• Strong experiences with graphics & packaging processes, with the ability to recommend & formulate best practices that will best suit Dyson environment is an advantage.
• Experience in managing artwork/design with multi-lingual
• Able to work in a team locally & remotely.
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us