- Operational Engineering
- Malaysia - Development Centre
The Graphics Team is responsible for all Graphics and Packaging that is used in the manufacturing of Dyson products. The operation is split between the UK and Malaysia. The UK plays a strategic role in delivering these items, and the Malaysia team play a tactical part. Together they deliver effective, cutting edge solutions to Dyson’s graphics and Packaging.
About The Role
- Raising studio brief & arrange for art working time plan based on the deadline with either MY or UK Studio team.
- Ensure all artworks approved on the given timing & released to CR engineer for change Request progress.
- Manage inputs from other stakeholders locally & internationally for content implementation on artwork.
- Participate in planning & cross-functional meeting locally & internationally for matters pertaining Graphic & Packaging.
- Prepare PLGM Sheets, get it approved and pass over to PSA(s) as part of Dyson's manufacturing procedure before SOP.
- Attend buy-off Golden Sample procedure prior to SOP for All models and ensuring that graphic parts to be used on production are correct and as per PLGM Sheets.
- Escalates or arranges for investigations for any discrepancies found to related parties (if any) prior to SOP.
- Strong experiences with graphics & packaging processes, with the ability to recommend & formulate best practices that will best suit Dyson environment is an advantage.
- Experience in managing artwork/design with multi-lingual
- Project Management skills
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.