- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Head of Reward, Group Functions and European Markets, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR generalists and stakeholders within Group Functions on a wide range of initiatives.
You will be comfortable exploring a range of compensation and benefit issues and be able to present compelling solutions by drawing upon your experiences and by collaborating well with others. Related to this you will have an analytical and resourceful mind-set and be able to present statistical data in an uncomplicated way that adds value and supports decision making.
- Partner Senior HRBPs across Group Functions to understand the reward priorities for their business areas and plan initiatives that are relevant, timely and are in keeping with regional/global priorities.
- Manage local projects from end-to-end, managing resources, timelines, and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Work closely with the benefits team to review and deliver benefit solutions that are appropriate for Dyson’s local, regional and global approach to reward.
- Construct reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localisations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving.
- Proactively assist the European market HR teams during peak reward activity (e.g. pay review, bonus, reward surveys, global projects), providing additional analysis and insights.
- Act as point of escalation for a variety of reward related queries.
- Undertake job pricings and benchmarking activity, drawing on assistance from others as needed.
- Monitor external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company and action plan when needed.
- Proven experience of managing a range of reward initiatives in mainland Europe.
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward solutions in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours will be considered
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines