- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
About the roleAs part of the Group Accounting Team, you will support the delivery of the Group’s financial results every month end, collaborating with the central finance functions and global markets.
As the business expands and evolves, the Group Accounting Team will continue to develop Dyson’s financial reporting, ensuring integrity in the numbers, supporting executive decision making and improving business processes.
The Group Reporting Analyst is an integral part of this team, providing you with the opportunity to drive forward the transparency and accuracy of the financial reporting at the heart of Dyson’s decision making.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly management accounting processes
- Approver of finance data requests (creation/change of cost centres, internal orders and general ledger codes) through SAP MDG, ensuring compliance to group accounting policies
- Develop and maintain documentation of finance data processes
- Collaborate with markets and regions to ensure consistency and first-time accuracy of financial reporting
- Contribute to projects to drive efficiency of processes surrounding the management consolidation and finance data objects
- Support wider group accounting team on an ad hoc basis
- Ideally part qualified accountant
- Experience of using SAP and / or consolidation tool (e.g. OneStream or Hyperion)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Flexible in approach with good organisational and prioritisation skills
- High levels of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Logical mind-set and a strong problem solver
- Ability to quickly understand and put into practice complex ideas and processes
- An aptitude for and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies that benefit the business
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.