- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories, and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
The Group Tax & Customs function is focused on supporting all areas of the business with growth plans and day-to-day operations, along with meeting our tax compliance obligations. The team has people based in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Poland, China, and the US.
We're committed to our campus culture and want to have people collaborating, developing, and learning from each other, five days a week. By having everyone on campus together, we have been able to nurture a fantastic social and dynamic environment.
About the role
Dyson’s Group Tax team is transforming the way we manage the data and processes used for compliance and reporting requirements globally. As our Group Tax Accountant, you will assist in the development of data extraction, transformation, and reporting processes related to our UK and consolidated group compliance and reporting requirements. You will also prepare UK corporate tax returns and support our tax reporting to HMRC.
You will report to the Group Tax Manager. You will work with our tax technology team using software such as Alteryx, UiPath, and Power Bi (training will be provided), to develop methods to extract and transform source data and ensure efficient and accurate tax processes and reporting.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, with an accounting and/or tax qualification
- Analytically minded with a keen interest in data, systems, and process innovation
- Preferably with a good understanding of UK corporate tax concepts and compliance processes, using Alphatax (or similar)
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proactive and able to manage own workload
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- Free bus travel to and from campus (from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, and Swindon)
- 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site lunches, fruit, and hot drinks
- Free on-site sports centre, gym, hair salon, and lifestyle assistance (concierge)
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Ability to purchase additional holiday
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme, digital GP, prescription service, fertility treatment support
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.