- Hair Stylists
- Liffey Valley, Dublin, Ireland
Days: 20 hours per week
Hours: Thursday - Sunday
Job type: Fixed Term
Forming part of the Ireland Sales team, the Dyson Stylists are a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy within our retailers in the Ireland market. This is done through the active demonstration of the Dyson Supersonic & Airwrap in our key retailer’s stores.
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
About the role
In store, your role will consist of:
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Supersonic & Airwrap in a controlled in-store environment
- Provide an authentic and premium customer experience to establish Dyson as a leader in the haircare industry
- Be proactive by engaging customers and building relationships with store staff and other key beauty brands to drive footfall
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- You’ll be a confident and professional sales person who loves a challenge and understands retail.
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success.
- You will also be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how to better care for their hair through Dyson Technology.
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring the growth of the Dyson beauty products within your store.
- With previous experience in a premium retail environment and a real passion for the Hair and Beauty Industry (hair styling experience desirable but not essential), you’ll understand how to generate excitement around a product.
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.