- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Research Engineering, Science
- Singapore - Singapore
To provide scientific and technical expertise in hair and follicle biology. To develop, design and deliver on research programmes in strategic categories.
About the role
- Function as a key scientific expert for hair and follicle biology in the research team.
- Provide such scientific support to new product and engineering teams.
- Design assays and lead the evaluation plans for research programs. Responsible for the delivery of promising novel technologies that lay the foundations for development of the next generation of Dyson products.
- Design and perform experiments to support product efficacy, regulatory and claims purposes.
- A thoughtful and technically accomplished scientist, with deep knowledge of the basic biology of hair, follicle and scalp, with an established scientific track record.
- Scientific training in skin, scalp, hair or epithelial cell or developmental biology, biochemistry, biomedical science or closely related topics.
- Multiple years’ experience in hair and scalp care product development within an industry-facing R&D research environment, preferably with a demonstrated translational delivery to product. Enjoys working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds and contexts. Skilled communicator who can explain detailed concepts to a broad audience.
- Creative and adaptable, able to see the big picture and visualise unusual applications of new technologies.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.