- Sales Account Management
- Milan - Italy
Do you think differently? Dyson machines work differently to others, so those who sell them need to think differently too. Our Key Accounts team are growing and if you are an ambitious, innovative key account sales professional who is looking to take the next step in their career to manage a Key Accounts Team in a fast-paced, dynamic company then we would like to speak to you.
Dyson is a global technology company that changes the markets it works in. We have innovative ideas, new technologies and a unique business approach.
Over the last 2 years Dyson Italy has grown significantly: Turnover and employees have increased by 300%. And this is just the beginning of a transformation process that will allow us to keep evolving.
Our Key Accounts team epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. We work with some of the EU’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas – from in-store to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
About the role• Deliver volume sales targets and CAP targets• Achieve the highest standards of execution for the Dyson brand on the Internet and in stores • Deliver compelling, well thought through and inspiring presentations to the retailer• Manage all areas of the Retailer/Dyson partnership• Manage Annual Terms Negotiations • Deliver a high quality of work and contributions to Overall Account team, whilst providing day to day guidance and development of direct reports
• Strong account management experience in a retail environment for a high-profile brand
• Proven delivery of sales targets
• Managed and contributed to a high performing sales team
• Has been exposed to senior level account negotiations
• Evidence of Budget control and forecasting across multiple product lines
• High level of communication and relationship building skills
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong team player capable of motivating diverse teams
• Self-starter who is results driven and sees things to completion
• Entrepreneurial flair
• Energetic, engaging and positive approach
• Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
• Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
• Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels
• Strong leadership ability
- Discount on Dyson Products
- Travel subsidy
- Smart Working
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.