- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Programme, project portfolio management and delivery
- Work together the Cyber Security Leadership Team and Senior Programme Manager to build and maintain detailed programme plan to deliver all Cyber projects with up to a 3 year horizon.
- Set up and maintenance of a standard project management methodology
- Ensure Cyber programmes and projects are structured ,well planned and executed
- Manage the key interdependencies within the Cyber and Group IT roadmap BAU releases and those external to Group IT
- Works with Global IT Head of Programme Management to manage changes in road map direction, scope,costs, resources and timing
- Provide direction for all project risks and issues ensuring effective mitigations and resolutions are in place escalating in project governance where necessary.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure cost effective and high quality delivery across all projects
Governance and stakeholder management
- Ensure all projects are clearly defined with assumptions and success criteria agreed with stakeholders in the setup.
- Define pragmatic but robust project governance across the portfolio
- Provide direction for all programmes and large projects including escalation path for all risks and issues.
- Oversee Programme Manager to ensure programmes have the appropriate level of Stakeholder sponsorship and engagement
- Ensuring IT Governance and Cross Pillar Support is maintained throughout Programme lifecycle.
- Ensure quality of business cases created for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Oversee the Capex & OPEX budget for Cyber BAU services and projects, and report monthly to Group Finance and Global IT Head of Programme Management.
- Indirect line management of a team of Project Managers practicing DSDM/AgilePMandPRINCE2 waterfall delivery.
- Take personal accountability for quality and accuracy of Cyber project management performance and deliverables. Do not accept ‘average’ or ‘Ok’, only excellence is acceptable
- Use predefined template to map out development goals with each member of the team in addition to their yearly objectives. Ensure these are tracked closely with regular structured 1:1s
- providing coaching and supervised work activities where appropriate.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including DSDM/Agile PM and PRINCE2.
- Good knowledge of PM tools and ability to work with PMO to build good practice.
- A proven record in IT/Cyber transformation programme delivery. Ideally gained in strategic complex projects for large organisations.
- In depth knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Ability to develop a strong programme team, potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- Strategy formulation ,business change management/communication planning.
- Budget management and financial reporting.
- Business case development and benefit realisation.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.