- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Technology Centre
We explore cutting-edge technologies like IoT, machine learning, AI, and robotics to transform Dyson’s supply chain. We focus on shaping and implementing end-to-end supply chain processes, delivering critical data insights, and measuring benefit realisation. Our ultimate goal is to build a data-driven and digitally empowered supply chain that maintains our competitive edge and delivers exceptional results to our customers. We are on the lookout for curious individuals who possess the drive and capabilities to push boundaries.
About the role:
As a key leader within the Energy Storage team, this position will be responsible for setting the Digital Supply Chain strategy for Dyson’s new energy storage solutions unit, responsible for key supply chain processes including Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Return. The role involves mapping end-to-end supply chain processes for Energy Storage and selecting and delivering digital solutions that tie in with the organization’s processes for order-to-cash, S&OP and procure-to-pay. The person in this role will work closely with different functions within the supply chain to ensure that the solutions delivered are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business.
- Support key supply chain processes for Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Return into the intersecting enterprise processes S&OP, order-to-cash and procure-to-pay.
- Analyse data and metrics related to these processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure that the supply chain processes are aligned with overall business goals and objectives.
- Lead and develop the team that manage the processes and digital solutions for Plan, Source, Make, Deliver and Return, including setting performance goals and providing coaching and mentoring
- Map the processes and deliver digital solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Support the end-to-end P2P process, including sourcing, purchasing, invoice processing, and payments.
- Implement and manage digital solutions to support the production planning process.
- Manage and optimise the company's Manufacturing Execution System (MES), including configuring, testing, and maintaining the system.
- Build processes and solutions for end-to-end traceability of raw materials.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Ensure adequate master data management and data governance for all related supply chain digital solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the Global Supply Chain Digital Transformation team to ensure process integration and efficiency, fit for purpose of solutions, and collaboration on common data objects
- Manage process owners, product owners and programme managers within the functional teams to ensure that new digital solutions are delivered on spec, on time and on budget.
- Set benchmark standards and clear expectations for each role within the team to operate against.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implementing process changes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Energy Storage supply chain.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as IT, engineering, production, and logistics to ensure that the systems meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations management, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience in leading and managing functional teams responsible for key supply chain processes and digital solutions.
- Strong understanding of order-to-cash, S&OP and procure-to-pay processes and digital solutions and experience of managing these processes in a previous role.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and systems.
- Experience in managing and optimizing MES in a previous role.
- Experience with relevant software and technology such as Manufacturing Execution Systems, and knowledge of relevant industry standards such as ISA-95.
- Experience in master data management.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in delivering digital solutions for supply chain processes.
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder relationships and interact with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with relevant software and technology, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team.
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 technologies such as IoT, Big Data and Analytics, and ability to coordinate projects with other areas of the company such as IT and Engineering.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.