- Information Technology
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Our Digital Workplace Services team
The Digital Workplace Services Team in which this role is aligned exist to:
- Deliver world class End User Computing, Collaboration, Legal, Payroll, Dyson Institute, Estates, Group Security and HR IT Services to Dyson’s global employees (circa 20,500 users)
- Ensure governance and standards are followed
- Drive transformation into Digital Workplace services in line with Dyson’s growth and company blueprint
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the business, ensuring regular engagement to define DWS strategy, roadmap, delivery and innovation agenda
Reporting to the Director of Digital Workplace Services, you will be accountable for providing world class business partnering capability representing Digital Workplace Services to Dyson senior stakeholders driving a large scale transformational agenda.
- Lead the development and coordination of Dyson’s Digital Workplace budget framework and annual budget proposals
- Build strong relationships with and influence senior stakeholders across Dyson ensuring regular engagement and governance in place
- Work with senior stakeholders to define strategic roadmaps and delivery plans
- Plan and hold strategic partner events to drive roadmap decisions and considerations
- Support and drive a Digital Workplace innovation agenda
- Create robust and compelling business cases to support the business roadmaps
- Manage a team of IT DWS Business Partners ensuring a high performing culture with clear career pathways and development opportunities alongside managing poor performance where required.
- Attend and support the DWS Programme delivery lifecycle governance
- Manage the regional demand management and service introduction (including service design) process delivery/execution.
- Ensure strong third party management for those delivering and potential partners of DWS services
- Provide business partner reporting to the HO DWS Business Partnering (UK/EMEA/US), IT Leadership team and Senior business stakeholders
- Stay abreast of trends in Business Partnering and Digital Workplace Services including management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on IT services.
- Ensure that your team and third parties are working within the bounds of Dyson’s policies and any global legislative compliance e.g. GDPR, PCI, Cyber Security standards etc
- Effectively manage global risks and issues for Digital Workplace Services
- Global travel to support DWS business partnering services when required.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
You must possess very strong interpersonal communication skills being able to interact with key business stakeholders up to Exec level. You will also possess strong IT third party management skills for different sizes and complexities. You must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be-able to manage teams across the globe in a matrix managed environment.
- Previous experience as Head of Service Management/Business Partnering/Relationship Management role in a similar sized organisation (2 years)
- Strong budget planning and management skillset
- Experience of Senior Stakeholder presentations and building of business cases and evidencing ROI
- Experience of defining a transformational agenda in a similar sized organisation.
- A professional who can provide examples of transforming Digital Workplaces within a global company
- Ability to engage and communicate with C-suite level
- A natural problem solver
- Ability to set strategic direction for Digital Workplace business partnering services
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management
- Strong management and leadership skills #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.