- Dyson Services
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Head of Facilities to lead the facilities management of our multi-functional facility in the Philippines. The successful candidate will assume the responsibility of ensuring that the facility is maintained to the highest standard of safety, operational efficiency and aesthetics, and provides an exceptional workplace experience for our employees and visitors. You will be a crucial member of our facility leadership team and contribute to its strategic planning and success of the group.
- Manage all aspects of the facilities operation for our multi-functional facility, including maintenance, repairs, cleaning, minor projects, compliance, and efficiency, to ensure continuous operations and minimize disruptions to manufacturing and R&D processes.
- Develop and implement policies, processes, and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the facility, while complying with applicable laws and regulations, and maximizing uptime.
- Create and manage facilities Opex and Capex budgets, while seeking opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements that do not compromise safety or reliability.
- Oversee the selection, supervision, and development of facilities staff and vendors to ensure that they meet the required standards and deliver high-quality services.
- Manage minor facilities projects, such as office fitout and equipment installations, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the required standard, with minimal impact on ongoing operations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams, vendors, and contractors, to ensure that their needs are met and their feedback is incorporated into facility improvement plans, while maintaining the integrity of manufacturing and R&D processes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, codes, and standards to maintain a safe and healthy workplace, and to prevent interruptions to production or R&D activities.
- Develop and implement emergency procedures and plans to protect people and assets in case of emergencies, and to minimize downtime in the event of unforeseen disruptions.
- Implement sustainability initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of the facility and promote a culture of sustainability.
- Deliver an exceptional workplace experience that supports employee productivity, engagement, and well-being, and helps to attract and retain world-class talent.
- Participate in complex/major project as required and ensure the requirement for facility hand-over such as operational, quality, compliance, and maintenance are met.
- Bachelor's degree in facilities management, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 15 years in facilities management with 5 years at senior leadership level, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Experience managing a multi-functional facility, including manufacturing, research and development, and corporate office space.
- Strong technical knowledge of building systems and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement policies and procedures that ensure the efficient and effective operation of a facility while complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience working in a large multinational corporation with diverse stakeholders, a highly matrix environment, and the ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams, vendors, and contractors.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams to deliver high-quality services and continuously improve processes.
- Experience implementing sustainability initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of a facility and promote a culture of sustainability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Knowledge of workplace experience best practices and the ability to deliver an exceptional workplace experience that supports employee productivity, engagement, and well-being for all employees.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.