- Business Development
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Head of Global Key Accounts, B2B Professional
To develop and manage global key accounts and ensure continuous growth of revenue streams for the B2B Professional Channel. The role will be responsible for the creation of reliable and long-lasting business relations at Global level, able to influence and drive sales in each of the countries where global accounts have a presence via partners or subsidiaries. This will require the ability of deeply understanding our customers’ requirements and connect with the markets to deliver accordingly, thus promoting Dyson solutions and achieving mutual satisfaction.
The role is based in Singapore and reports to the Global General Manager, B2B Professional.
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts to ensure continuous growth of revenue streams
- Create sales forecasts for Global Key Accounts, based on historical performance, current trends, and client needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain the Global Key Account portfolio/database, including information related to key decision makers, funding dynamics and other influencing factors.
- Develop the legal framework to enable a smooth and reliable development of a productive relation between the Global Head Quarter and local purchasing entities (directly or indirectly controlled).
- Manage commercial aspects of the contracts, including profit maintenance and business development opportunities.
- Coordinate all the admin and financial aspect to make sure that the follow up is done in relation to financial obligation on quarterly basis
- Use Salesforce Sales Cloud to track, record and share with the Markets every single interaction with Global Key Accounts
- Develop and implementing strategic plans to improve client satisfaction and retention rates
- Monitor industry trends by vertical sectors to identify opportunities for new business development with existing or new clients
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet
- Generate, coordinate and produce regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Be the ambassador for Dyson to global event organised by Key Account
- Create with the Heads of countries and the National KAM in the Markets a strong partnership to coordinate the relation Global/Local with Key Account
- Define a plan for how new revenue opportunities will be developed within each client and agree with internal stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passionate with technology and innovation.
- Ability of communicating complex concepts with simple words
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Strong collaboration and influencing abilities, with the aim of creating bridges of trust and help to involve the right people at the right time to produce the most favourable outcome
- Change and transformation leader
- Self-starting, with an energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Operate with a high level of integrity
- Experience leading cross-functional business units and external sales team and developing and progressing high performers
- Good B2B experience
- General Management experience ideally with a background in Business Development, Sales and Finance
- Exposure to a variety of routes to market, from ecommerce, to distribution, to direct to customer and understand how to excel in a commercial environment
- Extensive experience holding high level commercial negotiations with customer
- Experience building successful and sustainable relationships and able to operate effectively in a matrix structure
Metrics and KPIs
- Global B2B Professional trading profit
- Key Account and XL Deals
- Future pipeline health as measured by Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Monthly inbound and outbound lead acquisitions and total cost of acquisition
- People Engagement
- Progress on 3-year strategy (2023-25 Plan)
- Proficient in Salesforce (particularly for following products: Marking Cloud, Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Service Cloud), Google Suite, and all Microsoft document design and editing tools
- College Degree or equivalent. Master degree a plus but not essential.
- Results-focused and exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passionate for client success at all times
- Detail-oriented and supremely well-organized
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.