- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
The major focus of this role is to build, embed and manage our global Manufacturing Security function, ensuring that cyber security is thoughtfully implemented at every stage of our manufacturing journey, from our highly-automated plants to the hands of our customers. Your team’s aim will be security solutions that protect our most important assets – our people, our customers, and our intellectual property - whilst ensuring that our products are manufactured securely. Your aim will be friction less security, enabling the business to achieve their output and up time goals through intelligent security solutions and a strong cyber security culture, whilst delighting the people who use our products.
- Building a team of domain experts in manufacturing cyber security, nurturing and identifying talent, and working with our partners in the region to help accelerate our journey.
- Providing leadership and being responsible for the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and governance of the cyber security strategy, technical architecture and roadmaps for manufacturing and manufacturing supply chain security.
- Becoming the trusted source of strategic cyber security expertise and pro-actively providing security leadership and guidance with regards to OT, ICS/SCADA and IIoT.
- Working closely with leaders within our Research, Design and Development, and Global Operations functions to ensure our manufacturing eco-system is protected against existing and emerging threats, and that we meet (and often help define) best practice and standards in these domains.
- Developing, embedding and managing a class-leading Manufacturing Security function, ensuring our manufacturing plants, third party contract manufacturers, Dyson business units, and our people operate within a well-defined and understood cyber security risk appetite, including regular monitoring, reporting and escalation of security events and potential risks.
- Working under our Global Director – Product and Manufacturing Security to contribute effectively to our Cyber Security Governance Framework.
SkillsWith a commercial mindset and demonstrable experience of developing strong partnerships across senior management teams within complex businesses, you'll possess the strength of character and conviction to make tough decisions when required. Alongside this, you'll bring the following:
- Willingness to become an expert in complex topics specific to manufacturing cyber security (OT, ICS/SCADA, Industrial IoT, IT Infrastructure, Network, etc.).
- Strong experience in leading and successfully delivering complex projects, building relationships with senior stakeholders, implementing business change, and building cohesive virtual teams.
- Ability to evaluate and articulate risks, develop consensus, raise awareness and provide thoughtfully considered security solutions.
- Willing to quickly and effectively gain practical knowledge of industry standard frameworks (ISO 2700x, NIST, ITIL, etc.), manufacturing domain-specific frameworks (NIST 800-82, IEC 62443), industry best practices and regulations.
- Ability to translate and distil complex technical information across all levels of the organisation as required for the audience.