- Manufacturing and tooling
- Calamba - Philippines
- To ensure that operational commitments and goals for the category are met and are to plan. (cost, quality, delivery).
- To provide strategic focus and leadership to ensure that manufacturing capabilities and capacities are available to support the build plan.
- To give specific focus to areas of new technology to ensure that Dyson has the required level of knowledge and equipment's to support in production.
- To lead the teams to ensure that best manufacturing practice is being employed and to challenge the norm to find different and better solutions.
- To deliver strategies to ensure that we provide manufacturing solutions that are both flexible and cost effective in meeting customer demands.
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing team and influence the broader SEA team to enable smooth, planned activity throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Review launch strategies and provide operational solutions to meet the launch requirements at lowest cost and lowest risk, to include NPI dates and volume ramp plans.
- To control the direct labor work content for manufacturing the product to ensure that the most efficient methods are being used. To challenge current status and drive activities to reduce manufacturing cost.
- To align closely with RDD Category Head and Business Cat Leads to ensure delivery of business objectives – both short and long term.
- To develop, execute and measure operational cost down initiatives, using LEAN methodologies.
- To own the Capex to support new projects or capacity increases.
To lead a team of Managers to execute day to day manufacturing and project plans.
Through the Manager lead a team of Manufacturing Engineers to provide manufacturing solutions for new products.
To lead a group of Manufacturing Engineers to provide early manufacturing support for development projects.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Individual must be self motivated and the ability to lead and motivate others not in direct line of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong leadership with excellent analytical skills and a good team player.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Background in high end consumer goods or electronics manufacture preferable. preferably in an Engineering discipline with at least 15 years of working experience with 5 years being at a Senior Manager level