- £ Competitive
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
They will apply rigour, governance and pragmatism to our production processes as well as lead a large team of mixed experience in a positive and empathetic way.
About the roleResponsibilities
You will be responsible for…
- Planning the long-range scheduling of projects alongside Producers and Head of Delivery, you will be the first point of contact for new projects.
- Mid / long-term resource planning for teams based on planned projects.
- Identify hiring requirements (both permanent and freelance) and management of their recruitment process.
- Approver and overseer of SOW / Project Plans / Budgets.
- Overseeing the management of production risks.
- Assist Producers through management of change control where required.
- Identifying areas of process deficiency and actions to improve these.
- Guidance to Producers on any project issues and the escalation point for the wider business
- Maintaining & building effective relationships with third parties.
- Facilitating post project wash-ups, circulating learning’s and implementing change to project processes.
- Managing, mentoring and developing a high-performing team of producers across a range of disciplines.
About youExperience & core skills
- Be a producer by trade, with extensive hands-on experience of managing large and complex projects across a variety of channels.
- Have extensive experience of digital, film & social production and some experience of Print and Imagery production.
- Have demonstrable experience of building, managing and developing a team of Producers who are managing large and complex projects across different disciplines.
- Have significant experience of end-to-end delivery processes from strategy through creative to execution, with a deep understanding of the levers at your disposal to affect these processes to benefit the project.
- Understand how project decisions can have a broader implication on commercials and to guide Producers to ensure that a project is doing the right thing in the context of the wider Commercial landscape.
- Have experience of legal and compliance processes.
- Be comfortable appointing, negotiating with and managing third party teams.
- Have experience of working cross functionally and dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Be adept at balancing the (occasionally) competing worlds of Delivery and Commercial.
- Be both creatively and commercially astute with an ability to balance both for the good of a project team and their projects.
- Be able to offer clear and concise strategic leadership backed up by experience and rigour.
- Be tenacious by nature. You’ll seamlessly forge robust senior relationships with internal teams and partners.
- Feel totally confident dealing with the complexities of working with different creative disciplines, channels and platforms.
- Be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to ensure the team deliver.
- Enjoy working with people who care about what they do. You’ll have an opinion, but you won’t mind too much when someone tells you it’s wrong.
- Have a real talent at looking at large problems and breaking them down into smaller manageable parts.
- Be a team player with a naturally collaborative nature.
- Be excited rather than unnerved by uncertainty and experimentation.
Tools & Knowledge
You will have…
- Experience in different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban) with opinions about what to use, when and why.
- The ability to be adaptable with these methodologies.
- A deep knowledge of delivery and the ability to lead conversations to tackle issues and come up with solutions.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Performance related bonus.
- Life assurance.
- Sport centre.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised café and restaurants.
- Discounts on Dyson machines.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.