- Business Development
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
To lead, develop and build a business for Dyson products in South Korea in the Professional (B2B) channel. Responsible for B2B P&L and achieving results in S.Korea. Lead and design route to market strategy. Will take global initiatives and best practice and execute in market. To influence all elements of the buying decision process, starting with developers, business owner and related industry. To build Dyson reputation by selling Dyson technology into highly visible locations outside the home.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
- Annual budget plan and strategy development for S. Korea.
- Business development in Korea; acquiring new leads, converting into appointments and converting into sales
- Architect of appropriate route to market. Decides on merits of direct, distributor or reseller fulfilment. Evaluates distributor performance and selection.
- All commercial elements of the relationship with our appointed distributors, including pricing, range, customer service and contract negotiations
- Accurate submission of forecast reports on a monthly basis including project pipeline and project reports
- Records all leads accurately on Salesforce and follows the Be.Better process.
- Networking and building relationships with key architects and specification managers in the industry
- Provision of information and resources that allows a distributor to market our products effectively
- Submitting annual strategy plans for the region via the five year plan and Budget process
- Regular communication with the Global Professional team on major hand dryer projects and accounts of international relevance i.e. Starbucks, Ikea, McDonalds or airports.
- Support and communicate with Consumer colleagues to grow overall Dyson sales in the region. In particular Purification in Healthcare, Education and office verticals and Hair care in Hotels
- Fulfil other duties as required;
-Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Longer term the roleholder will be required to build out and develop a team in line with business growth
SKILLS / EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
- Solid experience of working in a high performing sales team in B2B and in the building industry
- Commercial – sales/marketing experience
- Proven delivery of sales results
- High level experience of customer negotiations
- Evidence of budget control and can demonstrate financial expertise
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Methodical business planning capability
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent team leadership abilities.
- Ability to influence at a senior level and gain the confidence across all areas of Dyson
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Can bring the long term vision of the business to life through strategy development.
- Decisive and excellent influencer
- Self starter who sees things to completion
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels
- Results driven
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.