- Australia - Sydney Barangaroo Office
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia (across all categories).
About The Role:
The role requires a strong strategic leader to be Head of Retail Excellence for Australia and New Zealand reporting to the Retail Sales Director in Dyson ANZ. It will oversee Retail Marketing and Retail Development within the market. The candidate should be highly strategic and able to drive new initiatives with impact, ease and agility.
- Play a key role in shaping and delivering the ANZ retail reinvention strategy with a focus on the Beauty Go To Market strategy and capability via both Direct and Indirect channels, leading GTM projects across Sales and Marketing
- Develop overall strategies for retail excellence with a focus on Beauty, and define clear shopper journey, retail standards, and experiential activities for every retail touch point
- Orchestrate and deliver Beauty New Product launches and seasonal moments across Dyson Retail ANZ, driving alignment around business priorities and enabling cross-functional activations which bring to life Dyson’s Brand image
- Work with Global Dyson teams to keep up to date with Dyson strategy and activities and identify opportunities to bring them back to ANZ
- Identify KPI’s and report on performance of launches, activations, initiatives and partnerships; share findings with key stakeholders outlining learnings, ROI, insights and recommendations.
- Identify, structure and lead operational improvement initiatives and embed improvements in day-to-day operations
- Enable Sales capability development by sharing expertise and partnering with the sales teams (Direct and Indirect)
- Assist in sales budgeting, category sales forecasting and pricing with demand planning and sales teams
- Lead a team of retail activation and shopper marketing specialists to create and deliver scalable retail marketing plans and activations that drive sales and optimise the experience for our consumers
- Share best practices and actively contribute to process improvement; deliver results through problem solving and process improvement activities
- Expert understanding of the ANZ Beauty Market
- Solid experience in a senior leadership role, leading a function and team to deliver results
- Experience in collaborating with partners at multiple levels within the organisation
- Experience in working in a diverse and international environment
- High degree of organisation and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organisational project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.