- € competitive
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different.
And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Our People team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth. And our rapid growth means the organisation feels fast-moving, constantly changing, so there’s opportunity to make a difference and influence the right change
About the roleAs part of the Global HR Operations at Dyson you will be supporting our Benelux & Nordics market on the delivery of the HR processes for our employees as well as, at times supporting other European markets.
This role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and limited to 12 months.
Responsible for administering end to end HR processes throughout the employment lifecycle, to include, but not limited to:
- End to end HR processes including starters, employee lifecycle changes and leavers.
- Responsible for managing payroll process in conjunction with 3rd party payroll providers.
- Maintaining employee information and records on Workday, our HRIS people system.
- Production of changes to terms and conditions letters and contracts
- Point of contact on payroll queries related to payroll submission
- Analyse audit reports and perform data validation using excel
- Point of contact for policy, process and contractual queries from the business
- Manage and maintain a specific country administration to become the team expert
- Co-ordinate and provide reference requests for current and ex-employees
- General HR Administration duties / projects
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel (intermediate level)
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet fluctuating deadlines at short notice and willing to be flexible to reach deadlines
- Efficient and results focussed
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Able to prioritise high workload volumes and multitask where necessary
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed and improve
- Confidentiality and displays discretion
- Strong team player but with the ability to work independently
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and provide a high level of customer service
- Experienced HR Administrator
- Experience of using Workday & ADP systems would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of Dutch employment law
- Customer service focused
- Experience in managing, co-ordinating and administering HR policies and processes
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Competitive Salary Package
- Company Bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
Please submit your CV in English.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.