- Administrative Services
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do.
Our People team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth.
About the role
We are looking for a HR Administrator who will be responsible for:
- Update payroll data for all new hires and submit to Finance before 15th of each month
- On-boarding process for new joiners (creating of employee data into in-house system)
- Creating and maintaining of employee personal files
- Application and renewal of all types of work pass application (EP/SPass/WP/LTVP)
- Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Announcement of new starters
- Supporting HR Business Partner / HR Advisor in conducting new employee orientation session
- Maintaining employee file records including leave records, training records etc
- Coordinate confirmation purchase for new joiners after confirmation
- Follow-up on probation review and preparation of confirmation letter
- Insurance and Medical administration for eligible staff
- Owner of HRIS (in-house People system) - Ensuring that all data are created and captured correctly
- Preparing monthly reports
- Coordinate quarterly Site tours
- Submission of Government-paid Claims
- Off-boarding process for leavers
- Any other admin ad hoc work (e.g. preparing certification of employment letter)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or HR
- Minimum 5 years experience in Administration coordination and General HR
- Well verse with local labour law, work pass application and payroll.
- Able to be based in both our manufacturing facility (in Pioneer) and Technology Centre (Kent Ridge)
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Someone who has worked in start-up environment or newly set up HR dept
- Ability to work on small improvement projects within the allocated area of work
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.