- Information Technology
- Poland - Krakow Office
Dyson Global IT
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Our aim, as Dyson IT, is to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
The objective of this role is to support the Senior IT Manager for HR with the shaping and demand for IT HR services. They will work with the business and colleagues in IT to support the detailed understanding of business requirements and how to meet these through the innovative use of technology solutions, governance compliance, road mapping and strategic planning.
The Business Analyst, reporting to the Lead Business Analyst and working with the Senior IT Manager is responsible for:
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activity to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of various HR systems, including Workday and Cornerstone, amongst others, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Assist the business stakeholders in making decisions on the Workday configuration and the optimal use of the Workday solution
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that solutions meet business needs and are designed to minimize risk
- Provide training and support to end users on the use of the solution, especially Workday
- Collaborate with project teams and stakeholders to manage project timelines, scope, and expectations
- Identify and resolve issues that arise during the HR system implementation
- Work with the business stakeholders and project teams to develop and implement change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of the Workday solution
- Stay up to date with the latest Workday features and functionality and provide recommendations for new features that could benefit the organization.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for project work.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Produces or guides other to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Helping to own and build our core HR Business Process Catalogue
- Become an active member of our Corporate BA community.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results driven.
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
- Strong leader.
- Ethical, personal integrity.
- Quick learner.
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Thrives on change.
- Sensitive to cultural differences across Dyson Worldwide.
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Years (>4) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Years (>2) experience of Workday and common HR Processes
- Strong understanding of Workday configuration and business processes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of business stakeholder management
- Experience of operating within a global organization with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted against existing solution capabilities and developed into detailed project plans.
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Experience of working closely with teams across the globe, accommodating various time zones
- Experience of working various with global HR teams and understanding of the challenges around local legislations
Performance related bonus
Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.