- £ Competitive
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This is a critical role in the success of the People Function, partnering with the CPO and People Leadership team in facilitating and leading strategic change across the People function. Reporting to the Group Functions HR Director, you will provide effective business partnering to the PLT and key stakeholders, driving and facilitating long-term objectives and short-term deliverables. You will play an integral part in driving the people agenda, supporting organisation development to ensure the right roles, capabilities and commitment are in place to deliver against our ambitious strategy, and developing strategies that grow the contribution and performance of our HR expertise globally.
· Effective collaboration across the People function, and leveraging the Centres of Expertise (recruitment, talent and reward), HR Operations team and HR colleagues globally will be important to its success.
· Senior partnering – work in collaboration with the CPO and People Leadership team to provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
· Organisation design – Shape and influence the PLT on the future operating model for HR, seeking external best practices to inform our thinking. Challenge PLT where there are opportunities to review and reshape how the People function is set up and operates, to support growth and increasing our global effectiveness
· People plans – Develop and integrate the people dimension into business plans and support delivery of the global People Blueprint. Highlight the implications of business goals and ensure plans in place to tackle risks, challenges and opportunities over the short and long term. Ensure the right capabilities, frameworks and ways of working are in place to deliver
· Change leadership – Support/oversee/lead transformation, restructuring or cultural change projects. In particular, work with the Workday team to build a change and adoption programme for the People function. This would include developing a clear people focused communication and engagement strategy for the HR function.
· Talent acquisition - Work with Centres of Expertise to ensure effective hiring strategies; talent pipeline, ensuring we are recruiting for the future as well as the now. Work with TA and the PLT to build the People functions brand in the external market/s.
· Talent development – The People function needs to reignite its development and progression of our own people. Work with the PLT to identify our future leadership talent, provide the framework to facilitate talent moves and succession globally. Ensure key roles are resourced with great talent, future leaders developed, career paths/aspirations supported, and succession/capability risks understood and managed.
· Performance management – Develop and champion high performance culture across the People function. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
· Core HR service - Ensure quality, customer focused, pragmatic and efficient HR support is in place across all client areas.
· Drives decision and change through data driven insights and analysis, effectively able to interpret and manage people information from multiple sources
· HR leadership - contribute to progress of the overall people agenda and relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
SkillsExperience• Degree calibre; experience/high performer HR professional credentials.• You will have previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organisation. • HR partnering experience at a senior level - typically supporting professional client groups (who enjoy logic, process and detail) with past experience of engaging and influencing senior and challenging stakeholders. • Strong change leadership experience - has provided frameworks, influence and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organisation change in a variety of scenarios• Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.• Line Management experience desirable.
Competencies & skills• Highly credible and professional with senior stakeholders, with immediate positive impact. Intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate.• Strategic HR thinking: has clear business acumen and passion, and is able to develop and articulate an HR/OD agenda that’ll drive positive outcomes. • Open, practical and pragmatic. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.• Great relationship builder: connects effectively across a range of senior professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks.• A confident and shrewd influencer who reads when and how to gain commitment of others. Can stand own ground but also be flexible as needed to serve the ‘bigger picture’.• Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively. • Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition; and inspires others to do the same.• Resilient and tough; bounces back, comfortable with ambiguity and looking to work autonomously.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines