- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleThis role will report into the HR Business Partner and partner the Manufacturing Engineering & Procurement function globally.
The HRBP will work with business leaders and team members within the business and deliver HR support in a proactive manner to a team of over 500+. You will collaborate within the wider HR team of Business Partners, HR Shared Services, Recruitment and Talent Development to deliver HR solutions which are fully aligned with the business strategy. The role will require the individual to maintain a fine balance between strategy and operations.
This role will...
- Work in collaboration with the business leaders of the function and their teams to drive people and organisation performance through best in class HR intervention and actions;
- Develop and champion high-performance culture across your function. Comfortable in coaching and challenging line manager to be more effective people managers and support them in building effective teams and talent;
- Analyse organisational trends (attrition, spans, layers, engagement scores and feedback, etc.) and proactively identify opportunities and key people actions that are critical in addressing organisational and people related issues;
- Track organisational churn rate and flag out/address any inconsistencies promptly including headcount budget and people movements (transfers, promotions, hires and attritions);
- Respond timely to employee relation matters including attending to grievances and disciplinary related matters and ensure a fair resolution is attained for all parties;
- Act as a change agent and be able to develop and deliver best in class support to helps drive transformation, restructuring or cultural change;
- Lead the delivery of global core People process such as End of Year Performance Evaluations and Annual Salary Review.
- Work with our Talent Acquisition Partners to ensure effective hiring strategies which are aligned with the organization’s allocated headcount plans.
- Work with the Talent Development and leadership teams to implement initiatives to spot and develop future leadership talent.
- Develop effective on-going relationships with the leadership team and their teams, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner.
- 5+ years HR experience operating as a Generalist and a key contact for line managers/leaders
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial organisation culture is desirable
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Business focused and commercially aware
- High level of communication skills; presents self and views with confidence and conviction
- Comfortably influences and negotiates
- Analytical thinking skills; quickly evaluates situations and reaches well founded conclusions
- Capable of defining and managing initiatives/projects
- Results driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A self-starter, who embraces opportunities to get involved and sees things through to completion
- Has impact, gravitas and credibility with HR colleagues and leaders at all levels
- Open, practical and pragmatic
- Brings an intelligent, quick-thinking and logical approach
- Able to work at pace, whilst maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Experience as a HRBP/Country HR in areas of change management, employee relations, performance and talent initiatives
- Experience in implementing innovative initiatives that improve recruitment, development and culture
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.