- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
About the roleThere is true ambition to accelerate markets profit and position Germany as employer of choice markets with changes in business models and support the ambitious people agenda. It’s also a time of great change as we shift organization structures, clarifying governance and new ways of working as we build out the new operating model
The role will report into the Head of HR DACH. In the role of HRBP, you will partner with functional teams, business leads to develop and execute the People strategies and planning activities that drive organisational and people effectiveness. Commercially savvy, you are able to influence, challenge and interpret business direction into strategic and tactical plans, with a resilient but natural style that brings the business and teams with you. The role is challenging and faced paced, working across multiple disciplines and with multiple partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with the DE leadership and other senior leaders in their teams. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
- People plans – Develop and integrate the people dimension into business plans and support delivery of the DE and EMEA & Global People Blueprint. Highlight the implications of business goals and ensure plans in place to tackle risks, challenges and opportunities over the short and long term. Ensure the right capabilities, frameworks and ways of working are in place to deliver
- Talent acquisition - Work with Centres of Expertise to ensure effective hiring strategies; ensure teams are recruiting for the future as well as the now; and build the Dyson employer brand.
- Talent development - Work with the Centres of Expertise and leadership teams to implement initiatives to spot and develop future leadership talent.
- Talent movement and succession plans – Provide the framework and facilitate talent moves and succession, both within the DE based team and across global functional talent pools. Ensure key roles are resourced with great talent, future leaders developed, career paths/aspirations supported, and succession/capability risks understood and managed.
- Performance management – Develop and champion high performance culture across your function. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
- Core HR service - Ensure quality, customer focused, pragmatic and efficient HR support is in place across all client areas.
- Contribute to progress of the overall people agenda and relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Degree calibre: high HR professional credentials.
- You will have previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organisation.
- HR partnering experience - typically supporting professional client groups (who enjoy logic, process and detail) with past experience of engaging and influencing senior and challenging stakeholders.
- Change management experience - has provided frameworks, influence and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organisation change in a variety of scenarios
- Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Line Management experience desirable.
- Highly credible and professional with stakeholders, with immediate positive impact. Intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate.
- Fluent in English and fluent German skills are strongly recommended
- Open, practical and pragmatic. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.
- Great relationship builder: connects effectively across a range of senior professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks.
- Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition; and inspires others to do the same.
- Resilient and tough; bounces back when knocked.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.