- Project and Programme Management
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
About the role
The HR Business Process Manager is responsible for supporting Dyson’s HR digitalisation initiatives. As an HR Business Process Manager, you will be a member of Global Digital HR team responsible for assessing and driving improvements for all business processes that impact Dyson’s employee lifecycle. This is a global role where you will partner with various HR COEs and cross functional teams globally to understand as-is processes, identify gaps, streamline and implement new HR business processes that improve employees' experience.
- This role is required to engage stakeholders in understanding as-is HR processes, identifying and evaluating ways to improve and implement new business processes to deliver optimal efficiency and alignment to best practices.
- Oversee all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with the HR COEs in all process related matters to ensure global consistency of HR processes.
- Monitor, assess and make changes to processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Ensure business processes conform to the organization’s long-term business strategy.
- In partnership with key stakeholders, support the ongoing development of the Digital HR roadmap as progress is made and business needs evolve.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science/ Business or other related fields.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in HR systems implementation.
- Experience in at least one or more HR modules, such as core HCM, Time Tracking, Compensation, Performance Management, Learning etc.
- Experience working with Workday strongly desired.
- Experience working with global HR data preferred.
- Must have knowledge of HR Business Processes, Process Mapping, Process Optimisation.
- Demonstrated track record of driving Business Process improvements.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to work, engage and collaborate with different stakeholder groups.
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to work independently and thrive in ambiguity.
- Growth mindset with willingness to continuously learn.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.